I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- Physics 57.4k 57.4k 66 gold badges172172 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 18.9k 18.9k 6565 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Academia 13.3k 13.3k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 7.6k 7.6k 2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 88 What does general relativity say about the relative velocities of objects that are far away from one another?
- 85 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 83 Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 81 Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 74 Cultural understanding of Penelope's suitors
- 72 Why is there a controversy on whether mass increases with speed?
- View more network posts →