((89.99999999999999 !== 90.00000000000000) !== (89.999999999999999 !== 90.000000000000000))
Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
381 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '18 at 2:15
Top Network Posts
- 44 How can I make an image carousel with only CSS?
- 41 What is SpreadElement in ECMAScript documentation? Is it the same as Spread syntax at MDN?
- 29 Permutations without recursive function call
- 27 Copy text string on click
- 26 Has Trump's administration ever explained why they didn't "build the wall" before the midterms?
- 25 What is an example usage of <url-modifier> at CSS url() function?
- 25 Is there an "exists" function for jQuery?
- View more network posts →