Professional Tax Practitioner in Direct Taxes and Central Excise (from 1st July it is GST).
Am an ardent student of Sanskrit and Sanatana Dharma literature and also have written blogs on the subject at Speaking Tree - India Times.
Extremely interested in History, Ancient History and Archaeology. Also an afficando of Historical Romances.
Have been a bibliophile for more than the last half century - commencing from Enid Blyton's Famous Five, Secret Seven and the Five Findouters series in 1966 to the present reading about medicine, genetics, et al. Like to say that "My reading encompasses everything from Fairy Tales to Rocket Science"
Would expect to benefit greatly with this association with this network site.
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '18 at 5:55
Top network posts
- 9 What are the names of the Kalpas as mentioned in Srimad Bhagavat Mahapurana or in any other scriptures?
- 9 Before Aruna, who was the Sun God's charioteer?
- 9 Are ALL devotees of Lord Shiva cursed by Rishi Bhrigu to follow anti-Vedic principles?
- 8 What are the scriptures that describe Lord Shiva?
- 7 Is the Uttara Kanda of the Srimad Valmiki Ramayana interpolated?
- 7 When was the word 'curry' first used?
- 7 Did Urmila Really Sleep for Fourteen Years?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 26 '18