Tech-turtle, fond of C# and .NET but likes to venture out to forage elsewhere as well.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 9:31
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 28.8k 28.8k 66 gold badges114114 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9k 9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 Why was Gandalf afraid of the Balrog of Morgoth?
- 179 Developing web applications for long lifespan (20+ years)
- 141 Given a magical world, why is the Quibbler ridiculous?
- 134 Why isn't this code unreachable?
- 117 Why is 2FA usually done after the correct password has been provided?
- 85 Why aren't user-defined operators more common?
- 80 Do Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion pass the Bechdel test?
- View more network posts →