Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 89.3k 89.3k 3636 gold badges238238 silver badges344344 bronze badges
- Chess 16.3k 16.3k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Politics 15.9k 15.9k 1010 gold badges5454 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Physics 13.6k 13.6k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 9.7k 9.7k 2424 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Why do students go for a PhD even when chances of getting academic jobs on its completion are slim?
- 143 What should I do when my accepted paper is subsequently rejected?
- 136 What's the point of PhD theses if nobody reads them?
- 119 In a yes/no question, a student gives the right answer and an unnecessary but wrong explanation. How to grade?
- 114 Two-thirds of my class colluded. Should I report them to the academic offences committee?
- 101 Employees are gaming their performance metrics, instead of doing what's best for the company
- 101 I have stack-exchanged through my undergrad math program. Am I likely to succeed in mathematics PhD programs?
- View more network posts →