" Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished ". -Lao Tzu
" Time moves on, even if your clock stops running " - :)
I am a neural network trying to solve the game of life on earth. Currently, I am in the training phase.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 4:38
Top network posts
- 194 Why do we bend a book to keep it straight?
- 62 How can a butterfly dodge the windshield of a fast moving car?
- 49 How does tilting a bike make it turn sharper?
- 23 How does rubbing soap on wet skin produce foam, and does it really enhance cleaning?
- 22 Why does a rubber band become a lighter color when stretched?
- 17 Why is the top surface of a ceiling fan more dusty than the bottom?
- 16 Why does pouring tea to a plate make directional jets?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.