Top network posts
- 18 Why is it important for a matrix to be square?
- 12 Is there a reason why $Z(G)$ is named the "centre" of a group?
- 8 Why did the person in charge of a principality not just declare themself king?
- 8 Covering a sphere with spherical caps
- 6 Does there exist a measurable function with a specific property?
- 6 Proof about relatively prime numbers.
- 6 How to prove: if $G$ finite, $P$ a subgroup or order $p$ and $P = C_G(P)$ then $P$ is a Sylow $p$-subgroup of $G$
- View more network posts →