Teacher of Mathematics. Interested in history of science and technology, ancient history and history of Eastern Europe.
Member for 6 years
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '17 at 21:47
- MathOverflow 58.3k 58.3k 66 gold badges165165 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- History 30.8k 30.8k 11 gold badge6060 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 29.6k 29.6k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Mistakes in mathematics, false illusions about conjectures
- 74 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 64 Liouville's theorem with your bare hands
- 60 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 58 Is the Riemann zeta function surjective?
- 58 Is there a reason why Turkey took the Balkan territories of the Ottoman Empire, instead of Greece or another of the Balkan states?
- 56 How did passengers keep warm on sail ships?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
5 Names on this site Oct 12 '17
5 Can I block a user? Nov 13 '16
4 “Germany caused WWI?” questions Dec 8 '15
1 What, exactly, do we want to be, in re Wikipedia? Feb 13 '16