Teacher of Mathematics. Interested in history of science and technology, ancient history and history of Eastern Europe.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '17 at 21:47
- MathOverflow 54.4k 54.4k 66 gold badges156156 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- History 30k 30k 11 gold badge5858 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 28k 28k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Mistakes in mathematics, false illusions about conjectures
- 74 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 64 Liouville's theorem with your bare hands
- 58 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 58 Is there a reason why Turkey took the Balkan territories of the Ottoman Empire, instead of Greece or another of the Balkan states?
- 57 Is the Riemann zeta function surjective?
- 56 How did passengers keep warm on sail ships?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
5 Names on this site Oct 12 '17
5 Can I block a user? Nov 13 '16
4 “Germany caused WWI?” questions Dec 8 '15
1 What, exactly, do we want to be, in re Wikipedia? Feb 13 '16