- Economics 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Travel 6.5k 6.5k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- History 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4k 4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3k 3k 1515 gold badges3939 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 304 How do you know if Americans genuinely/literally mean what they say?
- 82 What are some results in Economics that are both a consensus and far from common sense?
- 74 Is it unethical to cite a paper or book that you have never looked at?
- 72 Is it true that "All spicy food is from Latin America"?
- 71 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 63 What specifically did Hillary Clinton say or do, to seem untrustworthy to Americans?
- 61 Why is the USA able to damage the Russian economy by imposing sanctions but Russia can't do the same?
- View more network posts →