Alan Kael Ball
Web Developer and Independent Researcher.
Topics of interest:
Viking, Early Medieval history, particularly Historical European Martial arts and Means of Exchange
American War of Independence from a British perspective.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '17 at 10:31
Top network posts
- 24 Struggling with recaptcha v2 and form submission
- 24 Why did England consistently adopt red as their primary colour for insignia and uniform?
- 22 In Viking combat, how much damage was done using the shield?
- 10 What English king died from water intoxication?
- 10 Effect of propaganda during the American War of Independence
- 10 Are there any remaining existant texts that describe the styles and techniques of Medieval European swordsmanship?
- 9 What was the nominal strength of a company in a British Regiment during the American war of Independence?
- View more network posts →