AEhere supports Monica
Aerospace Engineer. Gamer. Other stuff.
"A good rule of thumb for rocket testing is; always assume it will explode"
$ [ r, \theta, \phi ] $
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '20 at 16:05
Top network posts
- 59 Has a commercial or military jet bi-plane ever been manufactured?
- 38 Why does each fan blade have a different mass and frequency?
- 38 What is this plane with its thick cockpit?
- 37 Why not make the touchdown zone of runways wider than the rest?
- 30 How are aircraft depainted?
- 24 What is the meaning of nose-art on the Tu-160 bomber?
- 24 What's the minimum number of sensors for a hobby GPS waypoint-following UAV?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 30 '19