Electronics hobbyist. I torture electrons for fun, not profit.
If you have too much time to kill and don't know what else to do, stop by and read the reports of my experiments.
- Electrical Engineering 52.7k 52.7k 88 gold badges8080 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Writing 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 120 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 111 Does a COVID-19 test in USA cost consumers more than $US3000?
- 102 Why do fundamental circuit laws break down at high frequency AC?
- 91 Is Alberta ending coronavirus restrictions because of failing to provide evidence of SARS-COV2 virus existence in court?
- 74 Do the majority of doctors in the USA support hydroxychloroquine use for covid-19?
- 60 What are those weird wires in the audio cables?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.