- Electrical Engineering 34k 34k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 967 967 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 120 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 109 Does a COVID-19 test in USA cost consumers more than $US3000?
- 100 Why do fundamental circuit laws break down at high frequency AC?
- 60 What's wrong in this engine test cell picture from the book 'Ignition'?
- 58 What is the meaning of "ΩK" on a wirewound resistor?
- 58 Short story about a man who builds a machine that can work out people's date of death
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.