- Electrical Engineering 39.1k 39.1k 88 gold badges7070 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 967 967 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 120 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 110 Does a COVID-19 test in USA cost consumers more than $US3000?
- 99 Why do fundamental circuit laws break down at high frequency AC?
- 73 Do the majority of doctors in the USA support hydroxychloroquine use for covid-19?
- 60 What's wrong in this engine test cell picture from the book 'Ignition'?
- 58 What is the meaning of "ΩK" on a wirewound resistor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.