Jan van Oort
Metaphysical Engineer. Grower of Sequoias. Slayer of Dragons, both software and systems-related. Riding off into the Sunset of Computing.
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '19 at 13:23
Top network posts
- 12 Is India having the military capability to "take out" a satellite in orbit still in question?
- 7 Why did the Hubble telescope have to stay powered on while in storage?
- 6 The Shape of a Rocket
- 5 Why does the YF-75D nozzle have such a strong spiral pattern?
- 5 Why is hydrazine used in arcjet thrusters?
- 5 What did the battle order of a deployed Roman legion look like?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.