Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 17 Does music all over the world tend to centre on a single note which is returned to, and split up the range of pitches most fundamentally into octaves?
- 5 Did any Chinese revolutionaries being helped by the Japanese get suspicious of Japan's intentions?
- 5 What's the difference in pronunciation between "yo" and "you" in pinyin?
- 5 Where does the title of Ride The Tiger by Jefferson Starship come from?
- 5 Why is “אֱלהִים” (Elohim) spelled like god ha-yam (El the sea), with no “o” sound, in Genesis and Exodus?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.