I work at the University of New South Wales, where I use Ruby to analyze biological data.
In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 8:27
Top Network Posts
- 593 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 206 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 166 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 165 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 162 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 157 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 143 How do I debug Ruby scripts?
- View more network posts →