- Linguistics 17.5k 17.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Latin Language 11.9k 11.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.2k 5.2k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 5k 5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- 89 Is there a name for a window without glass?
- 43 Fermat's statement about the ancients: How serious was he?
- 38 German equivalents to the prefix "re"?
- 34 English equivalent for the Persian proverb "The mountain just gave birth to a mouse"
- 27 Were Medieval Britons aware of the existence of the Roman Empire?
- 27 "th" in mother, father, brother— but not sister
- View more network posts →