- Linguistics 19.9k 19.9k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Latin Language 14.1k 14.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.4k 5.4k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- 89 Is there a name for a window without glass?
- 45 Fermat's statement about the ancients: How serious was he?
- 38 German equivalents to the prefix "re"?
- 34 English equivalent for the Persian proverb "The mountain just gave birth to a mouse"
- 28 Were Medieval Britons aware of the existence of the Roman Empire?
- 27 "th" in mother, father, brother— but not sister
- View more network posts →