I'm a sixth year math grad student at the University of Notre Dame.
My advisor is Chris Schommer-Pries.
I can be contacted at tcampion@(the letter enn then the letter dee).edu
South Bend, IN, USA
Member for 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 at 17:45
- MathOverflow 34k 34k 66 gold badges8080 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 862 862 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 407 407 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 155 155 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Errata for Atiyah-Macdonald
- 50 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 48 Heuristic argument that finite simple groups _ought_ to be "classifiable"?
- 37 A map of non-pathological topology?
- 37 Is there anything to the obvious analogy between Joyal's combinatorial species and Goodwillie calculus?
- 35 Does the category of (algebraically closed) fields of characteristic $p$ change when $p$ changes?
- 33 Is there a rigid analytic geometry proof of the functional equation for the Riemann zeta function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.