I'm a database developer for a CRO that does pharmaceutical and chemical studies. My duties include: designing and building databases, troubleshooting database performance issues, building SSRS reports, installing and configuring SQL Server (2005 and 2008), configuring SQL Server security, configuring SSRS security, and some other stuff.
I also build on-line surveys in PHP using a MSSQL Server 2005 backend for an Economic Development Consulting company.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 3 '17 at 20:33
- Movies & TV 32.6k 32.6k 2828 gold badges136136 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.5k 16.5k 1212 gold badges4848 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.7k 5.7k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.9k 3.9k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 756 Prevent users from submitting a form by hitting Enter
- 251 What makes a SQL statement sargable?
- 135 How to store decimal values in SQL Server?
- 115 Can wizards create their own spells?
- 110 How can I clone an SQL Server database on the same server in SQL Server 2008 Express?
- 79 What keeps a lightsaber from going on infinitely?
- 69 How do productions like Stranger Things or other similarly "not modern but still within recent memory" productions acquire period props?
- View more network posts →