- Emacs 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 808 808 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 433 433 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 How to select non-contiguous regions in Emacs?
- 25 How to check in elisp if a string is a substring of another string?
- 24 Over which fields are symmetric matrices diagonalizable ?
- 16 Fixed point theorems
- 16 Is there an infinite group with exactly two conjugacy classes?
- 16 How to detect if the point is within a comment area?
- 16 Is there an explanation why the verb "aufhören" is derived from the verb "hören"?
- View more network posts →