Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- History 31.6k 31.6k 1212 gold badges8080 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- Russian Language 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Physics 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Politics 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Is the analysis as taught in universities in fact the analysis of definable numbers?
- 97 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 77 What are the lesser known Russian cases?
- 75 How to solve $f(f(x)) = \cos(x)$?
- 69 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 58 Is there a general formula for solving 4th degree equations (quartic)?
- 54 Why is everything not invisible if 99% space is empty?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.