- History 29.2k 29.2k 88 gold badges6969 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Russian Language 12.8k 12.8k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Politics 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 88 Is the analysis as taught in universities in fact the analysis of definable numbers?
- 72 What are the lesser known Russian cases?
- 66 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 64 How to solve $f(f(x)) = \cos(x)$?
- 47 Has there ever been a truly multi-sided war?
- 46 Is the claim that Hitler came to power democratically justified?
- View more network posts →
3 Is it possible to completely erase an answer? Aug 24 '13
0 Inserting bullshit in my answer Mar 21 '12
0 Question about community-accepted answers Apr 5 '13
-3 Why this question was closed? Nov 29 '12