I'm a software developer working out of London, Ontario, Canada, currently employed in the healthcare industry.
Back in 08' I finished a degree in Medical Science (not medicine) with a history minor, and later finished a programming diploma at a college here in town before entering the software industry.
I'm mainly interested in non-technical topics on stack, and participate the most in the alcohol and history sections. In my spare time I'm an avid reader who's in the midst of building a library. Most of it's non-fiction, mainly filled with history and the social sciences.
I'm also recently married to the greatest woman I've ever known.
London, Ontario, Canada
Member for 5 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 21:47
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Philosophy 592 592 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 545 545 11 gold badge99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 348 348 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Sports 335 335 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 How to select upper-tier whiskies without trying them first?
- 11 Can modern distilling techniques produce quality Scotch in significantly less time?
- 10 What are the predominant styles of Whisky coming out of Asia?
- 10 Why doesn't the MLB implement a salary cap?
- 10 Distinguishing features between Rochefort 10 and Westvleteren 12
- 10 How prominent were taverns in medieval Europe?
- 10 What is the difference between historical beer and 'modern' beer?
- View more network posts →