Web software developer with a UX specialty. Motorcyclist, photographer, daddy. Fourth-generation carpenter and former home builder. Perpetual home-improver. Once and again private pilot.
I do a lot of Q&A editing on Stack Exchange. Partly I want to make the information here as useful, clear, and easy to read as possible. Partly I'm satiating my mildly obsessive-compulsive personality. I hope that's ok.
P.S. My handle isn't @isherwood. Just isherwood, thank you very much (after the protagonist in my favorite novel). @ is an operator that directs my attention to your mention of me. Don't use it unless that's your intent.
The more you know! =====★
P.P.S. Isherwood thinks that profile blurbs written in the third person are creepy. He wonders who you commissioned to write it for you (and, apparently, place it in your profile on your behalf).
P.P.P.S. Isn't Monicagate over? Those long, whiny usernames have become tiresome. Let's move on, eh?
St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA
Member for 43 days
0 profile views
Last seen May 5 at 15:49
- Home Improvement 89.8k 89.8k 55 gold badges108108 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 46.1k 46.1k 1515 gold badges100100 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Super User 644 644 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Joomla 362 362 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Woodworking 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 cast_sender.js error: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED in Chrome
- 140 Convert a youtube video url to embed code
- 112 How can I make the contents of a fixed element scrollable only when it exceeds the height of the viewport?
- 85 How to create a responsive image that also scales up in Bootstrap 3
- 72 Good way to remove something from a bathroom sink overflow drain?
- 71 Can I replace a 30A breaker with a 40A breaker for a new water heater?
- 68 Is it safe to remove the bottom chords of a series of garage roof trusses?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.