- Cross Validated 10k 10k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 817 817 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 629 629 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 587 587 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 35 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- 34 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 32 "import as" in R
- 28 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magritrr
- 27 Variable as a column name in data frame
- View more network posts →