- Cross Validated 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 757 757 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 629 629 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 587 587 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- 35 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 33 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 31 "import as" in R
- 27 Variable as a column name in data frame
- 27 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magritrr
- View more network posts →