- Cross Validated 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 897 897 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 639 639 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 597 597 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 40 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- 35 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 32 "import as" in R
- 32 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magritrr
- 31 Variable as a column name in data frame
- View more network posts →