Developer, architect, PM, analyst, applied mathematician.
A three daughters proud raiser.
logics, history, psychology, sociology, pedagogics, photo, cycling, hiking.
In the past also:
space-/astronomo- geodesist, cartographer, astronomer, teacher, radiometrist on the liquidation of the Chernobyl catastrophe in 1986.
Prague, Czech Republic
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 3 '18 at 13:10
- Stack Overflow 21.7k 21.7k 1212 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- History 6.6k 6.6k 2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 989 989 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 482 getString Outside of a Context or Activity
- 132 "_Problem Loading Widget" message
- 102 Is encapsulation still one of the elephants OOP stands on?
- 102 How can I get a resource content from a static context?
- 88 How would primitive peoples detect radiation?
- 86 Accessing Resources without a Context
- 46 @Documented annotation in java
- View more network posts →