- Stack Overflow 211.1k 211.1k 2929 gold badges336336 silver badges528528 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 16.4k 16.4k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Physics 7.3k 7.3k 3131 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 949 Why does the C preprocessor interpret the word "linux" as the constant "1"?
- 831 Is there a foreach loop in Go?
- 537 'echo' without newline in a shell script
- 490 Why is it better to use "#!/usr/bin/env NAME" instead of "#!/path/to/NAME" as my shebang?
- 430 Running multiple commands with xargs
- 398 How to conditionally do something if a command succeeded or failed
- 291 Can I export a variable to the environment from a bash script without sourcing it?
- View more network posts →