I have no PhD, I am almost entirely self taught. I like physics, but I think the professionals are, for the most part, completely incompetent. I have a lot of my own personal theories about physics which I like to spread online. I am unemployed and not by choice. Despite this, I consider myself to be the next Isaac Newton.
New York City
Member for 9 years
70 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '13 at 0:07
Top network posts
- 418 Why does kinetic energy increase quadratically, not linearly, with speed?
- 164 Why do we not have spin greater than 2?
- 129 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 115 Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 82 What happened to David John Candlin?
- 80 Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- 79 What is a tensor?
- View more network posts →