I have a graduate degree in applied physics and computer science. I am passionate about developing and designing good quality software.
In my free time I do physics, read history, ride my bicycle, or play my guitar or violin.
Here is my bookshelf.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 '17 at 2:51
Top network posts
- 33 Is there a reason for a Queen's husband not to be referred to as King?
- 29 Why did the United Kingdom industrialize first?
- 22 What caused the 1979 Iranian revolution to become Islamic?
- 21 What was the legal framework in Ancient India?
- 19 Protobuf design patterns
- 17 Was King Henry VIII, mid-late in his reformation campaign, motivated more by theology or absolutist drive?
- 15 How does quicksort in Haskell work?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
1 When should a comment be flagged? Jun 29 '13
1 Cannot start a bounty --a temporary problem? Aug 18 '12
1 Should I edit a dormant question to limit its scope? Jul 20 '13