I am not a native English speaker and encourage everyone to fix any language mistakes I make.
My favorite answer:
Class Scheduling to Boolean satisfiability [Polynomial-time reduction]
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '18 at 21:11
- Stack Overflow 165.9k 165.9k 2424 gold badges210210 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 313 313 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 276 276 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3995 How can I pair socks from a pile efficiently?
- 839 Convert Set to List without creating new List
- 346 What exactly does big Ө notation represent?
- 198 Why doesn't Dijkstra's algorithm work for negative weight edges?
- 166 Static Classes In Java
- 152 Hash table runtime complexity (insert, search and delete)
- 93 Iterative DFS vs Recursive DFS and different elements order
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 30 '18