I am not a native English speaker and encourage everyone to fix any language mistakes I make.
My favorite answer:
Class Scheduling to Boolean satisfiability [Polynomial-time reduction]
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '18 at 21:11
- Stack Overflow 166.4k 166.4k 2424 gold badges210210 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 313 313 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 276 276 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4007 How can I pair socks from a pile efficiently?
- 844 Convert Set to List without creating new List
- 347 What exactly does big Ө notation represent?
- 202 Why doesn't Dijkstra's algorithm work for negative weight edges?
- 167 Static Classes In Java
- 156 Hash table runtime complexity (insert, search and delete)
- 93 Iterative DFS vs Recursive DFS and different elements order
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 30 '18