Consultant and in the Payments Industry. Lifetime Learner of Data Science, History, Computer Science, IT,and general knowledge of improvement. Interested in seeking answers in the data through quality and quantitative analytic methods, but not a math geek. Master's of Science in Predictive Analytics, under graduate degrees in History, Computer Science, and History. Published Photographer, CISSP, ITIL, and other IT certifications, Webmaster, and Serious Genealogist.Fan of the outdoors, especially cycling.
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 652 652 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 479 479 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- History 371 371 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 264 264 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 How does one efficiently clean-up hair from sink after shaving or trimming beard?
- 13 Asking distant cousins for DNA?
- 13 How common was it for un-documented ships to bring settlers to the American colonies 1700-1750
- 11 Generational Loss of Data with DNA Testing
- 11 What is uniform worn by Herr Schedler in photo taken late 19th century in Hannover?
- 10 What class / type of ship was the "Dragon" from Rotterdam c. 1732?
- 9 What exactly is this 1795 German "Berichte" Document?
- View more network posts →