I'm a freelance web developer and polyglot who dabbles in multiple languages such as Python, PHP, Java and C#. I have a practical approach towards software development and I always strive to write better code in terms of quality, functionality and scalability.
I'm also an open source enthusiast and I like sharing my code on Github.
In my spare time, I like to blog and help people solve their problems on StackOverflow.
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 923 923 33 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 871 871 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Open Source 833 833 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 hostapd error "nl80211: Could not configure driver mode"
- 28 How to track internet usage (upload & download) on Linux?
- 26 How to generate a WSDL file of a web service in Visual Studio
- 21 How come every culture on the planet has a different calendar, yet follow the same system for a week?
- 18 How to capture the screen and mouse pointer using Windows APIs?
- 18 When folks send me pull-requests on GitHub, what are their copyright/licensing terms by default?
- 17 Does the theory that "sincerely" originated from "without wax" hold any merit?
- View more network posts →