Cloud native engineer & Kubernetes member.
Check out some of my work on github:
Cyclonus: conformance test suite for kubernetes CNIs for network policy implementations
NMRPyStar: an API for accessing archived NMR data files in the NMR-Star format used by the BMRB.
Miscue-js: validation of JSON files to deal with obnoxious and tricky interoperability issues such as number overflows and duplicate keys
Some cool technologies that I use:
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '12 at 19:31
- Stack Overflow 44.6k 44.6k 1919 gold badges115115 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- German Language 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Sports 466 466 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 303 MySQL - Rows to Columns
- 116 When to use LEFT JOIN and when to use INNER JOIN?
- 116 How do I enable language extensions from within GHCi?
- 97 Why is pip installing an old version of my package?
- 96 What are paramorphisms?
- 93 Explanation of combinators for the working man
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 25 '12