I play lots of games, develop a few.
In my free time I've been working on a 1700s post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG setting, Signs in the Wilderness.
Some of my published board/card games:
- Leaving Earth: The Space Race seen from the eyes of 1956.
- Victory through Industry: Industrial production on the home front of WWII.
- Vikings on the Volga: Trade and pillaging on the rivers of Russia.
- The Golden Wilderness: Early California, from the Spanish explorers to the Gold Rush.
Connect with me on BoardGameGeek.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 14 at 20:34
- Role-playing Games 16.3k 16.3k 66 gold badges5959 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- History 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.3k 3.3k 1313 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 241 How do I manage a player who is handling traps by metagaming?
- 81 CSS column breaks?
- 61 What's the C#-idiomatic way for applying an operator across two lists?
- 60 GMing a setting when your players are more familiar with it than you
- 57 How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 56 Why can't you flatten a sphere?
- 47 What's the difference between a roleplaying game and a board game?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
3 Tag for questions about superseded theories Jun 26 '14
3 Why do we have so much spam on the front page? Aug 16 '12