Steven R. Drennon was born in Lawton, OK, where he first started writing at the age of 15. He published an epic fantasy novel titled "Rise of the Raven" in the spring of 2011, and another fantasy novel titled "Three for Avadar" was released in the summer of 2011. Since then, Steven has published a total of 37 other titles under different pen names, and he is currently working on a new historical fiction series that will be published under his own name.
San Antonio, TX
Member for 7 years, 7 months
76 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '18 at 3:33
Top network posts
- 46 How did Israel win the Six-Day War?
- 36 Why wasn't the Republic of Ireland invaded (by either side) in WW2?
- 33 What was the status of Arab Christians during the crusades?
- 26 Why isn't Somaliland recognized as a separate country?
- 25 What really happened to the Maya civilization?
- 22 What cultures did, or do, perform human sacrifice on a regular basis?
- 18 Is there a quick way to know I have created a Mary Sue?
- View more network posts →