- Stack Overflow 52.3k 52.3k 88 gold badges8585 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 19.8k 19.8k 4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Skeptics 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History 3.5k 3.5k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 494 Does torture work well as an interrogation technique?
- 459 C++: "std::endl" vs "\n"
- 285 With arrays, why is it the case that a == 5[a]?
- 231 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 189 Is the sizeof(some pointer) always equal to four?
- 96 In C++, if throw is an expression, what is its type?
- 90 Are `break` and `continue` bad programming practices?
- View more network posts →