Education: Mathematics BA, Theoretical Physics MSc
Interested in philosophy in general - I'd like to understand more about continental and eastern philosophy but have no specific training as such. Not particularly interested in language games or analytic philosophy.
Mills: Life is a problem, not a theorem.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '17 at 21:08
- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Politics 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Islam 1.6k 1.6k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What is the largest political entity that lacks legislative power?
- 48 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 42 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 34 Can the President of the United States ignore the Supreme Court?
- 32 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- View more network posts →