Education: Mathematics BA, Theoretical Physics MSc
Interested in philosophy in general - I'd like to understand more about continental and eastern philosophy but have no specific training as such. Not particularly interested in language games or analytic philosophy.
Mills: Life is a problem, not a theorem.
- Philosophy 43.2k 43.2k 1313 gold badges7777 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Physics 9.5k 9.5k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Politics 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What is the largest political entity that lacks legislative power?
- 48 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 47 Can the President of the United States ignore the Supreme Court?
- 43 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 32 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- View more network posts →