Education: Mathematics BA, Theoretical Physics MSc
Interested in philosophy in general - I'd like to understand more about continental and eastern philosophy but have no specific training as such. Not particularly interested in language games or analytic philosophy.
Mills: Life is a problem, not a theorem.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '17 at 21:08
- Mathematics 5k 5k 1313 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Politics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Islam 2k 2k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Literature 738 738 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 What was the 'quantum mechanics' before quantum mechanics?
- 48 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 41 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 30 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- 27 How does the Higgs Boson gain mass itself?
- View more network posts →