Education: Mathematics BA, Theoretical Physics MSc
Interested in philosophy in general - I'd like to understand more about continental and eastern philosophy but have no specific training as such. Not particularly interested in language games or analytic philosophy.
Mills: Life is a problem, not a theorem.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 9 '17 at 21:08
- Philosophy 31.9k 31.9k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Islam 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 499 499 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 What was the 'quantum mechanics' before quantum mechanics?
- 47 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 40 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 28 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- 26 How does the Higgs Boson gain mass itself?
- View more network posts →