Education: Mathematics BA, Theoretical Physics MSc
Interested in philosophy in general - I'd like to understand more about continental and eastern philosophy but have no specific training as such. Not particularly interested in language games or analytic philosophy.
Mills: Life is a problem, not a theorem.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '17 at 21:08
- Philosophy 42.2k 42.2k 1111 gold badges5959 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Islam 2k 2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Literature 672 672 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 What was the 'quantum mechanics' before quantum mechanics?
- 47 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 40 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 29 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- 26 How does the Higgs Boson gain mass itself?
- View more network posts →