- Worldbuilding 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 40 Is there a way to download the box art for Steam games?
- 22 What is the first instance where Familiars are called Familiars?
- 20 Is there any generally useful magic that can be done if all it could do was violate the Third Law of Thermodynamics?
- 20 A non-technological, repeating, phenomenon in the sky, holding its position in the sky for hours
- 19 Would it be possible for a planet to form so it has all of the landmass in only one hemisphere?
- 17 Did the word "fairies" originate after the creation of stories about fairies?
- View more network posts →