- History 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 541 541 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 495 495 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Latin Language 407 407 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 406 406 33 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Comma or ampersand with multiple bounded types?
- 17 Were Roman gladiators ever enlisted into the military?
- 15 How were the bodies of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette identified in their unmarked graves?
- 14 Does changing the video quality on YouTube impact audio quality?
- 12 When did the ligature for 'et' switch to the character '&'?
- 11 What does D·G·R·IMP·S·A·G·H·B·REX·A·A·B·L·D stand for?
- 11 What does the Latin place name 'Rezii' refer to?
- View more network posts →