“Now boys we have got her done, let’s start her up and see why she doesn’t work.”
-- John Fritz, engineer and historian
I keep an eye on my downvotes for several days so if I downvote your question or answer I'll happily reverse my vote if you fix whatever I thought was wrong.
Northern California, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 24 '13 at 6:56
- Stack Overflow 48.4k 48.4k 99 gold badges121121 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 1616 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Web Applications 567 567 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1246 What is the "-->" operator in C++?
- 337 Sorting rows in a data table
- 129 How to calculate the sum of the datatable column in asp.net?
- 107 How can I catch a 404?
- 105 C# - how do I prevent mousewheel-scrolling in my combobox?
- 93 Why didn't Imperial Japan attack the Soviet Union during World War 2?
- 88 Simple way to convert datarow array to datatable
- View more network posts →